Fiano Sannio Dop “Menamè”
It has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections, of good consistency.
A complex wine which, thanks to its long aging on the fine lees, denotes structure, flavor and a lasting freshness.
On the nose intense, floral aroma with notes of pear and orange peel.
The taste is dry, with good acidity, excellent structure, of considerable intensity.
It goes well with fish dishes, Italian fried foods, fresh cheeses and pizza.
- Fiano 100%
- Type of farming
- Planting density
- 3500 vines/ha
- Work in the vineyard
- Green manure soil every other year, inter-row work, pruning following the Simonit method, green pruning, organic fertilization, spraying with organic products
- Yield per hectare
- 70 ql/Ha
- Harvesting period
- Third decade of September
- White wine fermentation with soft pressing of the grapes
- Controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks (14-16 °C)
- 6 months in stainless steel tanks and 6 months of refinement in bottle
- Alcoholic degree
- Borgognotta reale 550g 750 ml
- Cork 26 x 44 mm